20140926

#KNEONKID Zuzana Kleschtova

| |


Only seventeen, Slovacian #KNEONKID and beauty queen Zuzana Kleschtova combines her studies with modelling and acting. If she were an animal, she would be a lion.





What makes you unique?


All the time I am smiling - and of course I am full of energy. I like it when I make someone smile. I am like vampire because I love sleeping 12 hours by day.



Sweet or savoury?


Sweet




3 brands you wish you could shop at forever


Zara, Bershka and I love Cropp town.

What item of clothing would your friends recognise you by?


I like wearing terry socks. No matter if it's summer or winter. I must wear it. And I totally love beanies.




Who do you think you were in a past life?


I think I was witch - I always have crazy and strange ideas. I am quite extraordinary.





Photographed and styling by Victoria Jin
Kid is Zuzana Kleschtova



#KNEONKIDS is our spotlight on creative young guns, the girls and boys next door with that crazy cool hobby, the ones in your life who that special ZING that make them oh so Facebook-stalkable. They have an array of interests and talents, dress anything but ordinary, and aren't afraid to dream big.

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance