20141031

#KNEONKID Jess Mckie

| |


Born in Melbourne, based in New York City, Jess Mckie, 25, is the CEO of Sködia (her current & dream job). Jess's debut collection for her label can be found in Opening Ceremony across the USA.








Is it hard to keep yourself driven?


No, I love my job. It's what keeps me going.

What age do you see yourself achieving everything you dream of?


Never, I think by the time you have fulfilled a dream the next dream has already began.

Yourself in high school vs now?


Different.

What do you do when you are lacking inspiration or drive?


Run.

Role models?


Louise Hay & my dad.

Worst trait?


I say 'yes' to almost everything.

Last song you listened to that got you hyped and in the Zone?


Goodbye to Romance by Ozzy Osbourne.



Photographed by Aimee Han
Kid is Jess Mckie



#KNEONKIDS is our spotlight on creative young guns, the girls and boys next door with that crazy cool hobby, the ones in your life who that special ZING that make them oh so Facebook-stalkable. They have an array of interests and talents, dress anything but ordinary, and aren't afraid to dream big.

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance