20140904

#KNEONKID Justine Delcroix

| |

Dress by Maison Lejaby, lingerie top by Wolford, sneakers by Nike, bike from Tokyo Vintage Bicycles

Justine Delacroix is one of our summertime KNEONKIDS. The blonde maned beauty is from Lille, France, and now works as a model in Paris with Crystal Model Management. These sexy snaps were taken by photographer Rumi Matsuzawa.



Where do you want to visit most in the world? Why?

Probably the USA! It's a country that has made me dream since I was young, but Asian countries interest me a lot by their cultures.



Top lingerie by Velvette Underwear, shorts by Mimi's bear, socks by Dore Dore, sneakers from Nike, sunglasses by American Apparel


Dress by Chacharel, swimwear by American Apparel, tank top by Caroline Seikaly, sunglasses from Carooline Abram Paris



Dress by Chacharel, swimwear by American Apparel, tank top by Caroline Seikaly, slip-on by Tabio, sunglasses by Carooline Abram Paris


Tell us a little about yourself?

I like fashion, of course! I also like reading the news. I go to the cinema two or three times a month and I love to see my friends when I go back to Lille.


Tell us aboout your passion – what excites you in life?

I have done Rhythmic Gymnastics since I was 8 years old. It's my second family.



Slip lingerie by Fifi Chachnil Paris



Swimwear by Mimi's Bear, shoes by Nike, socks by Dore Dore, sunglasses by American Apparel, bicycle by Tokyo Vintage Bicycles


Tell us about your favorite brand. Where do you shop the most?

One of my favorite brands is Brandy Melville. I like to go to Zara and Mango too, but I'm excited to discover more Parisian stores!



Body by Maison Lejaby

What's the best thing about being young?

Being young is the best moment to realize that you have still a lot of things to do in your life, and the time to accomplish them and fulfil your dreams.



Swimwear and sunglasses from American Apparel, socks from Tabio, sneakers from Nike, bike by Tokyo Vintage Bicycles, t-shirt is stylist's own


Tell us about your dream?

My dream is to be able to work as a model all over the world. I love travelling and if I could do that through my work as a model it would be perfect!


Skirt by Fifi Chachnil Paris



Photographed by Rumi Matsuzawa
Styling by Salina Hayashi
Hair by Mayu Morimoto
Make up by Yui Koretomo
Model is Justine Delcroix @ Crystal Model Management


#KNEONKIDS is our spotlight on creative young guns, the girls and boys next door with that crazy cool hobby, the ones in your life who that special ZING that make them oh so Facebook-stalkable. They have an array of interests and talents, dress anything but ordinary, and aren't afraid to dream big.

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance